Chapter 76

Twelveth Edition (2019)


Admiralty Suit is filed in the High Court having admiralty jurisdiction and is heard by the single judge of the trial court. Any party aggrieved by the order passed by the single judge of the trial court have an option to file an appeal before the Appeal Court (Division Bench) in the same High Court and any order passed by the Appeal Court of the High Court, the aggrieved party may file an Special Leave Petition (SLP) in the Supreme Court of India being the Apex Court of India.

BCAS: 7103-1001